Adrenaline Dance Convention
Together is Better 2020-2021
Contact Ms. Sonya and indicate your desire to attend ASAP. Your convention fee will be posted to your parent portal that MUST be paid before you can be registered. LET US KNOW IF YOU QUALIFY FOR A STUDENT OR OTHER DISCOUNT!
LEVELS & FEES
2020-2021 WORKSHOP FEES
With a valid college ID, dancers ages 17-26 will receive a weekend tuition discount.
- Observer wristbands are available for purchase with paid students only and must not be Studio Owners, Teachers, Assistant Teachers, or Dancers.
- Observers may observe any of the Sparks, Mini, Junior, Teen or Senior ballrooms during specified times, but are NOT allowed to observe scholarship auditions.
- All registered Sparks dancers will receive ONE complimentary Observer wristband
- Observers age 4 and under are FREE but will need to sit in a registered Observer’s lap.
- Make sure wristbands are visible to staff at all times during workshop classes in the Sparks, Mini, Junior, Teen and Senior rooms.
- Please remain in designated areas and keep belongings tidy to allow the maximum space for dancers. Only one chair per Observer. Seating is not guaranteed.
- No excessive noise, talking, or phone calls during classes. It is distracting to the faculty and dancers.
- Photography or video recording is not allowed during the workshop classes or competition. Photos may be taken between classes.
- One-day Observer wristbands are not available.
- NEW THIS YEAR: A yearlong observer band may be purchased onsite ONLY (when available), for $120 – unlimited use during the 2019-2020 regional season. This band is not transferrable between Adrenaline and Revive. Observer weekend rates are not available onsite, and must be ordered ahead of time via the online registration process.
- Observer wristbands are NON-REFUNDABLE. No exceptions.
- The number of Observers allowed into each ballroom is limited. If limit is reached prior to convention, Observer wristbands will not be sold at the door.
- Observer wristbands are not required to attend the competition or closing show.
- The convention has the right to revoke any Observer privileges.
Workshop schedules are available one week prior to the event. The workshop schedule may vary from city to city and is subject to change. A final schedule will be posted the day before the event. Be sure to check if the schedule is marked as “Tentative” to guarantee you are following the most up-to-date version.
Faculty varies from city to city. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee which faculty will be where. Occasionally, some advertised faculty will be replaced by equally qualified professionals.
Hotel and Venue
|Book a Room|